Full time evenings at Horseshoe casino. Will work in a variety of restaurant outlets at Horseshoe Casino, located near downtown Omaha.
Benefits include health insurance (based on full-time status), tuition reimbursement (based on full-time status), free meals, free parking, employee activities, and more! All employees are able to enjoy free meals in our employee dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
With a friendly, upbeat and positive attitude, the Steward position serves as a main support system. Stewards maintain the highest level of cleanliness of dining and cooking utensils along with the kitchen area.
- Prepares tableware for washing.
- Collects all soiled pots, washes and restacks cleaned pots on shelves.
- Responsible for removal of garbage and refuse.
- Mops and sweeps floors.
- Washes walls and ceiling tiles.
- Cleans and sanitizes all cooking equipment.
- Proper maintenance and distribution of company assets.
- Sets up dishwashing machine.
- Stacks and stores clean dishes in proper kitchen areas.
- Will work in a variety of the food outlets.
Candidates must be able to stand for long periods of time and be good at following directions.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.