- Observes and reports any and all gaming violations, policy and procedure violations and/or thefts of or from Harrah's property.
- Operates monitor room CCTV equipment, including basic computer functions.
- Participates in court actions relating to gaming violations.
- Learns and applies all Surveillance Department Policies and Procedures.
- Learns all games in use at Harrah's and Harrah's branded properties, and all procedures and cheating indicators of such games.
- Writes proper reports as needed in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Responds to surveillance supervision, management, and regulatory requests.
- Responds to requests of all other departments when applicable and necessary.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical and computer functions.
- Knowledge of different table games.
- Ability to observe and identify suspected cheaters and cheating techniques.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently move around all work areas
- The above skills are typically acquired through a minimum of six to twelve months of on-the-job training or through closely related experience.
- Ability to work flexible shift rotation schedule; all shifts, all days when given appropriate notice.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.