- Decorate and finish all cakes and pastries per house specifications.
- Have thorough understanding and knowledge of usage of all equipment used in the Pastry Shop.
- Works and maintains workstation in compliance with standards set by State and Local Health Department Codes.
- Reports all violations and malfunctioning equipment to Assistant Pastry Chef.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Culinary School preferred.
- Two years in a large hotel pastry department preferred.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.