Full time evening shift available.
Benefits include health insurance (based on full-time status), tuition reimbursement (based on full-time status), free meals, free parking, employee activities, and more! All employees are able to enjoy free meals in our employee dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
Responsible for performing varied cashier, check cashing, Total Rewards, APS, Skymall and Slot Booth functions in an upbeat, pleasant, efficient, an honest manner. Also, responsible for security of all funds entrusted during his/her shift.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Distributes monies accurately to guests via check cashing, conversion of coins, exchange foreign currency, tokens, and gaming chips into currency for gaming guests.
- Accurately processes Fast Cash ticket redemptions and check cashing transactions and redeem coupons.
- Communicates and executes components of Caesars Rewards program (Caesars Entertainment loyalty program) to existing and new customers.
- Reviews player rating screens and issues complimentaries in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensures customer contact is upbeat, positive, informative, and thorough.
- Updates and maintains customer information to accurately reflect customers profile.
- Replaces lost cards for our guests.
- Accurately completes all cashier paperwork.
- Processes slot taxable jackpots, quick pays and no I.D. jackpots.
- Completes reserve and emergency coin fills as needed.
- Knowledgeable of paid in/out policies and procedures.
- Adheres to departmental, company, regulator, and internal control policies.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills required. Ability to print and write legibly. Must be fluent and literate in English.
- Maintains positive communication with co-workers on all levels and works as a team.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodations, including the ability carry up to 50 pounds, and push/pull up to 750 pounds (with electric cart assistance). Must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when maneuvering around work area. Must be able to stand and walk for entire shift.
- Previous computer skills preferred such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Listens and responds to visual and aural cues.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.