- Monitors guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed according to guidelines.
- Serves as ambassador of goodwill while working and at customer and public relations functions; appears in publicity photos.
- Promotes casino events and programs.
- Works closely with Total Rewards Center to promote new card sign up programs.
- Provides personalized service and uses guest name.
- Resolves service problems according to guidelines.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional beverage service to casino guests. (e.g., 2 minute or less production cycle for 15 drink tray).
- Operates a cash register/POS System, ringing proper amount into the register and giving the guest the correct change; accounts for all cash, charge and complimentary sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.
- Maintains a clean and stocked workstation in accordance with established health and safety guidelines
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English.
- Excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Count money and change correctly
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to respond to visual and oral cues.
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights.
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment.
- Mobility and dexterity to carry and serve a tray of beverages weighing 15 pounds.
- Ability to work in a team environment and under stress as the volume of business increases.
- Mathematical ability including the ability to add and subtract.
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 to 10 hour shifts.
- Previous beverage experience preferred.
- Previous experience dealing with the public preferred.
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.