- Understands department objectives, standards, guidelines, and budget to assist in achieving proper management of department.
- Maintain security and accountability over all vault funs, to include chips, coins, cash currency, foreign cash currency and paperwork.
- Verify funds received and disbursed to other departments and check cashing booth cashiers.
- Monitors and coordinates activities of the vault, to maintain integrity of disbursements conducted between cashier personnel and slot personnel.
- Verifies and accounts for all soft/hard count room drops processed on a daily basis.
- Accurately accounts for and is able to transfer verified funds into the vaults inventory.
- Cash, coin, chips are to be rotated on a weekly basis and reported Cashier Manager and logged in the vault as completed.
- Maintain adequate cash flow, based on business volume
- Submit deposit information to Corporate office in Memphis on a daily bases
- Be proficient in the function of Bill Breakers and Perconta
- Verify all paperwork is accurately completed prior to sending to accounting/audit
- Adhere to established break and lunch schedule as assigned by the Cashier Manager
- When leaving the Vault for an extended time, notify Cashier Supervisor that is on duty
- Maintain a log of the repairs on Bill Breaks and Perconta
- Responsible for the preparation of bank deposits on assigned shift
- Work with Cashier Supervisor to investigate and resolve variances on assigned shift
- All internal customers must be treated with prompt, courteous and friendly service when dealing with all vault personnel.
- Responsible for balancing vault shift successfully and accurately.
- In the event of a variance, during your shift, it will be shared among the assigned personnel in the Vault.
- Any variances that are in excess of $500.00 or more will be reported to the Casino Controller, prior to leaving your assigned shift.
- Be flexible with your schedule and be willing to assist in any cashiering area as needed and instructed to do so by the Cashier Supervisor on duty.
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn and be adaptable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of AS/400 computer system, Microsoft Word/Excel, currency and coin counters, 10-key, and PC (EDT systems)
- Understanding of property and department policies and procedures
- Accounting background helpful
- High school education or equivalent
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Good attendance record
- Ability to continually lift coin bags and coin storage cans weighing up to 50 pounds
- Work around moving equipment and non-toxic chemicals
- Able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items
- Exposure to second hand smoke
- Ability to work in an environment of various levels of noise and large crowds
- Ability to stand on feet for more than three (3) hours at a time
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.