* Interacts with co-workers in a helpful, positive, upbeat, and professional manner.
* Accepts direction during day to day operations to ensure cleanliness, organization and replenishment of product for assigned outlet.
* Responsible for the monitoring and replenishing of all food products in work area by stocking counters and displays in a neat, accurate and timely fashion.
* Ensures work area is neat, clean and sanitized throughout shift by wiping tables, chairs, counter areas, beverage stations, sinks, walls and mopping and sweeping floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station.
* Ensures and monitors rotation and quality of product for appearance and safe holding temperature and proper storage of prepared foods under refrigeration with product, date and proper storage containers to minimize waste and spoilage.
* Partners with culinary leadership to work as a team to ensure coordinated work flow during shift to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction.
* Sets up dishwashing machine, collects all soiled pots, dishes, tableware and glasses, washes, restacks and stores in proper areas.
* Maintains all equipment in proper fashion.
* Accountable for meeting or exceeding all State of Iowa and the Companys sanitation requirements (ServSafe).
* Supports regulatory, safety and accident prevention programs (non slip footwear, proper lifting).
* Adhere to garbage separation and disposal as per standards.
* Acts as a role model to other employees, adheres to department and company policies and always presents oneself as a credit to the Company and encourages others to do the same.
* Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
* 6 months experience in food or customer service field preferred.
* Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
* Good oral communication skills, ability to understand and follow direction.
* Able to be on feet for entire shift.
* Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to lift up to 50 lbs., and tolerate areas of high temperature in excess of 115 degrees and ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and stack.
Performance Standards Used to Measure a Successful Employee:
* Successful or better performance against Performance Appraisal Standards.
* Teamwork ability to work collaboratively within the outlet for effective day to day operations.
* Compliance with all regulatory, governmental, and safety requirements.
* Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
* Knowledge of and compliance with department, property and company policies and procedures.
* Maintain health department standards and regulations inspection scores should be at or above standards.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.