- Performing needed slot machine repairs accurately and with a high degree of customer service
- Cleaning slot games during slow gaming sessions
- Observing slot players within assigned area, offer assistance, instructions, and advise on various types of machines in that area; assuring professional, positive, friendly customer relations within assigned slot section of casino floor
- Basic mathematics skills.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
- Must be flexible with schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.