KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Cleans slot machines, in between machines, ash trays, slot bases, trash cans, restrooms, offices, public areas, windows, restaurants, counter tops, furniture, and any other decorative objects in the casino, hotel, office, or common areas.
- Vacuums carpet, sweeps and mops tile floors, cleans any spills that occur.
- Cleans any bio hazardous materials when it occurs.
- Removes trash from the trash container and places into dumpsters.
- Familiar with the proper use of chemicals and equipment.
- Consistently provides GREAT guest service by smiling, greeting, and providing a warm farewell, checking for satisfaction, and maintaining an upbeat, energetic, enthusiastic attitude.
- Presents oneself as a credit to Company and encourages others to do the same.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous cleaning or janitorial experience preferred.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with our guests in English.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be able to provide great customer service to guests and fellow team members utilizing the OWN it behaviors.
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, lift up to 25 lbs., and ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and stack. Must be able to stand and walk for entire shift. Must be able to maneuver up and down stairs and all areas of the property.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess coordination and dexterity to work with hand and power equipment.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.