Who wouldn't want to get paid and hear their favorite bands! Stir Concert Cove is hiring for our Summer concert series and we're looking for you!
- Providing beverage service to casino guests in designated gaming areas
- Providing prompt, courteous beverage refreshment service to casino guests
- Providing a great experience for every guest every time through courteous interaction
- Keeping informed of continually changing promotional beverages, events and services
- Maintaining integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.
- Monitors guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed according to guidelines.
- Serves as ambassador of goodwill while working and at customer and public relations functions; appears in publicity photos.
- Promotes casino events and programs.
- Works closely with Total Rewards Center to promote new card sign up programs.
- Provides personalized service and uses guest name.
- Resolves service problems according to guidelines.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional beverage service to casino guests and beverage servers.
- Prepares and pours drink orders with proper portions and ingredients according to recipe, communicates with beverage servers, and presents drinks to guests or servers as required.
- Slices and pits fruit as required.
- Operates and maintains all equipment and utensils as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures.
- Operates a cash register/POS System, ringing proper amount into the register and giving the guest or server the correct change
- Accounts for all cash, charge and complimentary sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.
- Maintains a clean and stocked workstation in accordance with established health and safety guidelines
- Ability to work in a team environment and under stress as the volume of business increases.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Mathematical ability including the ability to add and subtract - Count money and change correctly.
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 to 10 hour shifts.
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English.
- Excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Knows cocktail ingredients and proper mixing and pouring techniques.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs. (Liquor stock, beer cases/kegs).
- Must be able to reach above and below the shoulder, grip small items (i.e., pens, money, garnishes), bend, stoop and twist while preparing cocktails;
- Able to use hand motions when preparing and pouring all types of drinks, and when cleaning and wiping bar areas.
- Able to work in constricting areas.
- Must be able to respond to visual and oral cues.
- Must be flexible with schedule; including nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, secondhand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.