- Maintains cleanliness of hotel rooms, hallways, linen rooms, and storage/employee areas in the hotel as directed by Housekeeping Team leader and/or Supervisor.
- Makes beds according to standards.
- Dusts, and cleans windows/mirrors.
- Vacuum and clean carpeted areas and behind furniture.
- Cleans bathrooms including floors, sinks, toilets, and bathtubs.
- Supplies rooms with all amenities and linens.
- Assures that every room is set up according to standards.
- Cleans and maintains his/her workstation, including stocking workstation with chemicals, sheets, pillowcases, towels and all amenities.
- Fills out daily housekeeping logs.
- Enters proper code via telephone, to update checkout ready status for rooms when directed to do so.
- Turns in all lost and found items to ensure proper logging.
- Greets all guests throughout shift with the proper salutation and pleasant expression.
- Maintains and cleans all equipment used throughout the course of a shift.
- Follows all necessary safety procedures including Bloodborne Pathogens and Personal Protective Equipment. Must be able to identify and report safety concerns or maintenance deficiencies for proper handling.
- Adheres to departmental and company policies.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, secondhand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
- Must be able to operate equipment, including vacuum cleaners, mops and brooms.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.