- Monitors guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed according to guidelines.
- Serves as ambassador of goodwill while working and at customer and public relations functions; appears in publicity photos.
- Promotes casino events and programs.
- Works closely with Total Rewards Center to promote new card sign up programs.
- Provides personalized service and uses guest name.
- Resolves service problems according to guidelines.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional beverage service to casino guests. (e.g., 2 minute or less production cycle for 15 drink tray).
- Operates a cash register/POS System, ringing proper amount into the register and giving the guest the correct change; accounts for all cash, charge and complimentary sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.
- Maintains a clean and stocked workstation in accordance with established health and safety guidelines
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English.
- Excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Count money and change correctly
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to respond to visual and oral cues.
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights.
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment.
- Mobility and dexterity to carry and serve a tray of beverages weighing 15 pounds.
- Ability to work in a team environment and under stress as the volume of business increases.
- Mathematical ability including the ability to add and subtract.
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 to 10 hour shifts.
- Previous beverage experience preferred.
- Previous experience dealing with the public preferred.
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.