Baxter Ford South Omaha, NE
Receives calls at the dealership, determines the nature of their business, and directs callers to their destination. Answers basic inquiries, routes incoming calls, takes messages, and provides basic information to all callers. Multiple positions available.
Monday & Wednesday 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. and every other Saturday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. and every other Saturday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets showroom customers and determines the nature of their visit.
- Directs customers to the correct department, notifies the appropriate person that a customer is waiting, and introduces the customer to the salesperson.
- Answers incoming phone calls.Directs caller to appropriate department or individual or takes a thorough message.
- Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED required, higher education preferred
- Previous Office experience preferred, but not required
- Good Work Ethic
- Professional Appearance
- Good Customer Service Skills
| Date Posted
March 13, 2019
| Date Closes
April 12, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Baxter Ford South
| SOC Category