Technical Product Owner
Banyan Medical Systems Omaha, NE
The Product Life cycle Management department is responsible for developing the software necessary for Banyan Medical Systems and their clients. The Technical Product Owner will play a key role on our team by assisting us with our end to end SDLC process.
- Take input from both internal and external resources to gather functional requirements.
- Develop user stories that will serve as a framework for both project scoping and work effort estimations.
- Serve as the product owner in Agile/SCRUM development process; write user stories, groom the backlog, and lead sprint planning.
- Manage each release through the launch process.
- Partner with customer operations to identify areas in need of improvement to increase customer satisfaction and decrease support requests.
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project.
- Provide oversight and coordination of internal and external testing.
- Provide oversight and coordination of internal tech transfer and documentation.
- Work closely with leadership to ensure a thorough understanding of the product vision.
- Manage contracted development efforts with Banyan?s outsourcing partners.
- Create and maintain scorecards to track vendor and partner performance.
- Accountable for on time product delivery, product quality, cost, and operations.
- Ensure department compliance with FDA regulatory requirements.
- Duties listed above are not all-inclusive and can be modified verbally or in writing by management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Intimately familiar with the Agile software development methodology.
- Creative energy, outgoing, self-starter.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with an attention to detail.
- Ability to work individually and as a member of a team.
- Ability to assert oneself and ask questions and find answers.
- Technically savvy and able to ramp up on new mobile technologies quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical individuals.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Project Management Professional certification preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA regulations is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge and understanding of HIPAA requirements is preferred, but not required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- 2+ years of Program Management or Technical Product Management experience in a technology oriented organization
- BA Experience preffered
- Experience with clinical informatics is preferred, but not required.
*Please note- We genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Banyan Medical Systems, however due to the volume of applications that we receive, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates.
| Date Posted
January 5, 2018
| Date Closes
February 4, 2018
4106 S 87th st.
| Located In
| Job Type
Salary, Based on Experience
| Experience Level
Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)
| Start Date
| SOC Category
15-1099.11 Information Technology Project Managers
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Bereavement Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Workout Facilities
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories