Autumn Pointe Assisted Living is a beautiful, family-oriented community located just northwest of Omaha in Fort Calhoun, NE. Our residents and staff are fun and welcoming, making it easy to develop relationships and do meaningful, rewarding work. As a family, we believe that every person has tremendous value which is displayed through a fun/team work atmosphere, flexible scheduling, excellent employee benefits and a commitment to continued education/learning.
Join us as we work together to provide exceptional care, dignity and respect to our residents.
We are currently seeking Full-time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Certified Medication Aides (CMA/CMT) to join our family.
Day Shift: 7:00am-3:00pm Overnight Shift: 11:00pm-7:00am *includes shift differential pay
- Provide person-centered care with the utmost respect to our residents with a friendly, positive approach.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, ambulation, toileting, dietary needs and light housekeeping.
- Medication Aides also administer medication to residents per physician orders.
- Observe and report any changes in residents’ health status to Nurse.
- Document services provided and observations in charting software
- Support all other departments as we work together to create a compassionate environment for all residents.
- Maintain effective communication with residents, families and other staff.
- Display professionalism, reliability, organization, good time management and the ability to multi-task within a team setting
- Perform job with a positive attitude in a way that shows pride in your work.
- Competitive Wage Scale (with shift differential for overnight shift)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Time and a half for working holidays
- Scheduling to accommodate employee’s routine
- Free Meal per shift!
- Growth Opportunities
- PayActiv Program: Early Access to earned hours prior to pay day
- Comprehensive Benefits Package Including: Health, Dental, Short Term Disability Insurance
- Several Supplemental Insurance Offerings
- 401K with Employer Match!
- Medication Aide class offered to qualified candidates
- Must hold state required license for CNA or CMA/CMT
- Previous long term care experience preferred, but an eager and strong work ethic is essential!
Autumn Pointe Assisted Living