INJECTION MOLDING SETUP / PROCESSING TECHNICIAN
2nd or 3rd shift hours
3 years+ electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and technical trouble-shooting in a manufacturing environment, is helpful but not required.
We can help you pay for school!
Benefits: 401K, Tuition and Books for College
Health and Life Insurance
- Develop optimum injection molding processes for manufacturing.
- Provide recommendations and implement improvements to production processes, methods and controls.
- Provide support and leadership in the development of the injection molding processes and tools for a 3 shift operation.Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, document and implement standard manufacturing processes and methodologies.
- Perform research, design and development of manufacturing processes and new technologies.
- Recommend and improve manufacturing processes and methods for cost reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
- Work with design, manufacturing, production, engineers and tooling during the entire development cycle. Troubleshoot molding and manufacturing processes and material issues. Work with internal and external resources to resolve molding and manufacturing issues and implement long term solutions.
- Research, develop and implement manufacturing process controls, machinery modifications and improvements.
- Provide input on new or alternate materials for cost reduction or molding improvements.
- Perform any and all other duties assigned.
- Analyze, diagnose, and trouble shoot injection molding process and problems.
- Optimize productivity by maintaining peak performance and quality.
- Manage machine side sub assembly processes and part inventories. Oversee inventory and proper reuse of regrind.3 years+ electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic Injection Molding and technical trouble-shooting in a manufacturing environment.
2nd shift 3:10pm-11:40pm (Monday-Friday)
3rd shift 11:20pm-7:20am (Sunday-Thursday)
You can apply in person at the address below, through Careerlink by clicking the "Apply" button or send directly to email@example.com
DESIGN PLASTICS INC
3550 N Keystone DR
(North of 8700 block of Maple)
Design Plastics Inc