This role will contribute to all general accounting operations and assist with and verify financial transactions both domestically and internationally. This role is able to take analytical thinkers with knowledge of accounting principles and ensure accuracy and efficiency in all accounting tasks. As the Senior Financial Analyst, you can join a team of hardworking like-minded individuals as they guide a growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis, and development of processes and procedures with domestic and foreign entities.
- Compile, process and maintain accounts payable records.
- Research price discrepancies between purchase order and vendor invoice.
- Perform financial reports.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Work on cost related projects as assigned.
- Process employee expense reports.
- Manage customer portals for processing of orders and invoices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Accounting or financial analyst experience preferred.
- Solid multitasking, organizational, prioritizing and detail-oriented skills.
- Analytical and critical thinker, problem solver.
- Possess strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and QuickBooks.
- Energetic and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to handle fiscal information with sensitivity and integrity.
Ability to work independently and as a team player; dependable and responsible.
Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Accounting, Finance or Business Administration Degree is a plus. Experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- International accounting experience a plus.