The Chemical Engineer will work directly with other engineers, chemists, management, and production personnel. Apply the principles of chemistry, biology, physics, and math to develop, implement, improve and analyze testing processes. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that provides high-quality solutions to meet the specialized needs of labs worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and development, designing and modifying chemical and production processes
- Monitor and optimize the performance of chemical testing processes and solving key process issues.
- Thorough documentation of testing results, and provide accurate and timely project reporting
- Liaison between teams to resolve technical issues, applying skills to design, optimize and troubleshoot equipment.
- Process problem solving and troubleshooting for day-to-day manufacturing and testing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors in Chemical Engineering or related field
- Have a solid understanding of chemical applications in order to ensure all chemical testing methods are suitable for product integration.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, solid multitasking, organizational, and detail-oriented skills.
- Possess strong computer skills including Microsoft and CAD software.
- Possess knowledge of chemicals, safety and quality control
- Ability to work independently and as a team player; dependable and responsible.
- Diligent work ethic with attention to details and maintenance of documentation for future reference