Elemental Scientific Omaha, NE
General Position Description
Analyzing inorganic and organic compounds to determine physical and chemical properties, composition, relationships, structure, and reactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing samples for analysis. Log, track and process samples.
- Operating, maintaining, and calibrating lab equipment.
- Developing comparison charts, graphs and reference files on laboratory data.
- Reviewing or analyzing test results in order to locate inconsistencies or malfunctions.
- Maintaining supply of standard reagents and solutions
- Well versed in applying scientific methods and rules to solve problems
- Highly skilled in quality or performance control analysis of services, products, or processes
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or a science related degree is a requirement
- Hands-on laboratory experience is required
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, dependable and responsible
- Possess strong computer skills including Microsoft
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
| Date Posted
May 9, 2018
| Date Closes
June 8, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
40 hours per week
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
This job requires the following skills
- Excellent Logic and Reasoning
- Problem Resolution
- Strong Work Ethic
This job is related other jobs in these career categories