Miller and Associates Kearney, NE
Are you a self-starter who enjoys working with people, managing day-to-day operations and collaborating with a team of professionals? If this sounds like you, then you might be an excellent match for our office assistant position! Miller & Associates Consulting Engineers, P.C. has an opening for a skilled office assistant in our Kearney office. This full-time position is responsible for creating a positive first impression and serve as a resource for clients, vendors and staff.
Applicant must be:
- Able to do repetitive routine administrative tasks.
- Proactive and accurate in everything that you do.
- Highly efficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
Show that you can:
- Work within a busy office environment, and support office teams in order to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day activities.
- Communicate clearly.
- Continually meet and exceed the operational and administrative expectations.
Show you have:
- A methodical approach.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Good typing and note taking skills i.e. a minimum of 40 words per minute.
- Minimum of three years of office clerical experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi task
- Positive, energetic and courteous
| Date Posted
October 18, 2018
| Date Closes
November 17, 2018
1111 Central Avenue
| Located In
| Job Type
| Experience Level
Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)
| SOC Category
43-9199.00 Office and Administrative Support Workers, All Other
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
This job is related other jobs in these career categories