AKRS Equipment, a leading John Deere Dealership, has an opening for a Service Technician at our Crete location. AKRS is focused on the future and creating a legacy that lives for many years. Now is the perfect time to start your career at AKRS Equipment.
In the Service Technician / Mechanic position you will:
- Perform basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
- Provide customers with excellent customer service
- Participate in service training programs required for the development of mechanical skills and knowledge
- Maintain current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Complete all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- 1+ years of experience as a mechanic performing service repairs
- Ability to perform basic mechanical repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment
- Ability to perform basic computer functions
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
- A valid driver’s license is required
Great company culture, industry-leading wages, uncapped bonus potential, and state-of-the-art benefits. It is all here!
Start your Road to Success at AKRS Equipment by applying through the career site at www.akrs.com today!