Come lead a high performing team! AKRS Equipment a leading John Deere dealership, is focused on the future and creating a legacy that lives for many years. We are looking for a Location Manager to join our team in Gretna.
In this position, you will have responsibilities for providing location leadership and will assume accountability for departments working together to achieve location goals. The Location Manager promotes customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, and the achievement of location performance metrics. In addition, you will be responsible for direct sales of a quality product.
- In conjunction with district and function management, execute on annual budgets and business plans for the Gretna location, leading the location to achieve the established goals and objectives
- Develop, coach and lead department managers, and sales staff at the Gretna store, leveraging the functional management team for support
- Assume responsibility for Deere Performance Metrics at the Gretna store
- Ensure the successful implementation and delivery of precision farming, data management, and agronomic services and solutions to meet customer requirements
- Coordinate attendance at community events: maintain local visibility and positive public relations
- Sell machinery to customers in a defined sales area
- 5+ years of experience in sales or operations management
- Experience with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to professionally lead and motivate others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial reports
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Internet Functions
- Associates degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Industry leading wages
- Uncapped bonus potential
- 401K with substantial company match
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Exceptional Employee Discounts
- Great company culture
Now is the perfect time to start your career at AKRS Equipment. Start your Road to Success at AKRS Equipment by applying through the career site at www.akrs.com today!