AKRS Equipment, a leading John Deere Dealership, has an opening for an Irrigation Service Technician at our Norfolk location. A?KRS is focused on the future and creating a legacy that lives for many years. Now is the perfect time to start your career at AKRS Equipment.
- Maintains current product knowledge of Valley and competitive products
- Installs Valley and competitive center pivot irrigation systems
- Diagnoses, services, and repairs Valley and competitive center pivot irrigation systems to ensure correct operation. Welds pipes and mainlines as needed
- Ensures all repair orders, including accurate time keeping, are reviewed, finalized, and forwarded to Valley Service Writer daily
- Participates in all training programs required for the continued development of skills such as valley university and service schools
- Industry-leading wages and monthly bonus potential
- Company Matching 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid training and development
- Family-friendly community
Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree is preferred but not required
- Proven knowledge of the diagnostics and repair of center pivot irrigation systems or ability to attain such knowledge with training and instruction.
- Excellent understanding of irrigation system components such as electrical center pivot systems, pumps, pipelines, flow meters, air vents, valves, etc.
- Ability to work independently in the field with minimal supervision
- Ability to safely operate a company vehicle
Start your Road to Success at AKRS Equipment by applying through the career site at www.akrs.com today!