AKRS Equipment, a leading John Deere Dealership, has an opening for a Store Manager at our Gretna location. AKRS is focused on the future and creating a legacy that lives for many years. Now is the perfect time to start your career at AKRS Equipment.
In this position, you will have responsibilities for providing location leadership and will assume accountability for departments working together to achieve location goals. The Store Manager promotes customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, and the achievement of location performance metrics. In addition, you will be responsible for direct sales.
- In conjunction with district and function management, execute on annual budgets and business plans for the location, leading the location to achieve the established goals and objectives
- Sell machinery to customers in a defined sales area
- Develop, coach, and lead location and department managers, and sales staff at assigned store leveraging the functional management team for support
- Assume responsibility for Deere Performance Metrics at assigned store
- Ensure the successful implementation and delivery of precision farming, data management, and agronomic services and solutions to meet customer requirements
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels and proactively address any areas of concern
- Responsible for day to day accountability of employees and for the overall morale of the location; maintain open lines of communication with all employees
- Coordinate attendance at community events: maintain local visibility and positive public relations
- 5+ years of experience in sales or operations management
- Experience with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to professionally lead and motivate others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial reports
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Internet Functions
- Associates degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Great company culture, industry-leading wages, uncapped bonus potential, and state-of-the-art benefits. It is all here!
Start your Road to Success at AKRS Equipment by applying through the career site at www.akrs.com today!