Our Company is Community Pharmacy Services:
We are pioneers in long-term care and continue to revolutionize the industry through innovative technology and personal innovative service. We take pride in hiring exceptional individuals who are proactive, forward thinking team players. Our teammates strive each day and play a key role in keeping CPS at the top of our industry. We are passionate about long-term care and continuously build strong partnerships with our clients. Providing the best customer service while cultivating our positive work place culture is absolute business success to us.
We are currently seeking teammates in the Des Moines/Ankeny area that want to love what they do every day in a friendly, professional, and rewarding environment. We offer competitive pay, health benefits and 401K with company match.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform a full range of pharmacy technician procedures
- Perform pharmaceutical dispensing duties under the supervision of Pharmacist to accurately fill prescriptions with speed and efficiency, as well as prepare orders for delivery in accordance with State and Federal laws.
- Accurately process returns.
- Accurately dispense products in computer system, generate delivery tickets, and prescription labels.
- Perform quality improvement duties including performing drug storage inspection, reviewing expired supplies, reporting any quality or inventory discrepancies.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of accredited Pharmacy Technical program or 6 months comparable pharmacy technician experience is a plus but willing to train
- Knowledge of drugs and drug categories a plus
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to actively contribute to a positive team environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks, remain focused, and work independently
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to engage in frequent stooping, bending, reaching, squatting throughout the day
- A desire to learn and grow with a great organization
- Ability to smile on a frequent and regular basis
- Ability to inspire the best in your co-workers
You must be reliable and have a solid work history to be seriously considered for the position. A completed pre-employment drug screen and background check will be conducted.
Position hours will be 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday with rotating weekends. Flexibility is a must with all candidates.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(K) & Match
Community Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.