Do you love being on the move working in a fast-paced environment? Looking for a company that will encourage you to learn about a new industry? Any interest in being an integral member of an All-Star team whose primary goal each day is to build partnerships? If you answered yes, then look no further, we have the job you ve been dreaming of. Our local long-term care pharmacy is looking to add only exceptional individuals to our team.
Pharmacy Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Under the supervision of a Pharmacist; accurately and timely totes prescription orders for delivery in accordance with State and Federal laws.
- Operates computer system to ensure timely and accurate toting.
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Performs restocking and other organizing duties.
Pharmacy Assistant minimum requirements will include:
- Must be 16 years or older
- On-site regular attendance
- Basic computer skills
- Must be dependable and responsible
- Strong organizational and analytical skills required
- Must be able to actively contribute to a positive team environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks, remain focused, and work independently
- Must be detail oriented, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
You must be reliable and have a solid work history to be seriously considered for the position. A completed pre-employment drug screen and background check will be conducted.
This position is an hourly position, Monday - Friday 9am - 2:30pm or 10am - 3:30pm.
Our Company is Community Pharmacy
We are an independently and regionally owned growing long-term care pharmacy. We take pride in hiring exceptional individuals who are proactive, forward thinking team players who want to play a key role in keeping CPS at the top of our industry. We are passionate about Long Term Care and building partnerships with our clients. Maintaining our positive work place culture is also business success to us.
Community Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer