Are you an LPN who's looking for a full time job? Up for a challenge that will utilize your current nursing skills in a brand new way? Enjoy building partnerships and problem solving? Want to find a company with a positive work culture and knows you re NOT just a number? Look no further, we have the job for you. Our long-term care pharmacy is looking to add only exceptional people to our Customer Care team.
What will a Triage Nurse do each day?
Triage Nurse's work collaboratively to connect our internal pharmacy practices with our external customers over the telephone. Nurse's serve as the primary contact and relationship builder for all of our partners in long-term care and physicians and nurses in the medical settings. Strong Triage Nurse's build positive rapport with our partners through inbound communication while problem solving nursing challenges and triaging information to correct internal avenues in an efficient and timely manner.
Triage Nurse minimum requirements will include:
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- 2 to 3 years of experience as an LPN. Previous experience in Long Term Care facilities ideal
- 1 year of experience performing telephone triage in a clinical setting ideal
- Strong active listening skills, problem solving, and exceptional phone etiquette
- Proficient with technology, i.e., computer skills
- Skilled in EMAR preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Strong organizational and analytical skills required
- Must be able to actively contribute to a positive team environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks, remain focused, and work independently
- Must be detail oriented, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
You must be reliable and have a solid work history to be seriously considered for the position. A completed pre-employment drug screen and background check will be conducted.
Position hours: Four ten-hour shifts Monday through Friday, 8am - 6:30pm, with rotating weekend shifts. Flexibility is a must.
Our Company is Community Pharmacy
We are pioneers in long-term care and continue to revolutionize the industry through innovative technology and personal, innovative services. We take pride in hiring exceptional individuals who are proactive, forward thinking team players who want to play a key role in keeping our company at the top of our industry. We are passionate about long-term care and building partnerships with our clients. Maintaining our positive work place culture is also business success to us.
Community Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer