What a year 2020 has been! Are you ready for a change? Have you been looking for a company that has a positive work environment? Do you want to be part of a company that encourages its employees to grow and achieve more? Any interest in being an integral member of an All-Star team? Up for a challenge? If you answered yes, then look no further, we have the job you ve been dreaming of. Our local long-term care pharmacy is looking to add only exceptional people to our Order Entry team.
What will an Order Entry Pharmacy Technician do every day?
- Enter information for new or returning long term care patients
- Run insurance claims, or make changes as appropriate
- Track patients and enter information as patients change facilities
- Enter prescription information into program
- Research and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Communicate with staff pharmacists, account managers and triage nurse team to resolve issues related to patient data
Order Entry Pharmacy Technician minimum requirements will include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certification as a licensed pharmacy technician through a national or state program, required
- 1 year pharmacy technician retail experience required; long term care experience a plus
- Experience with data entry for a pharmacy using prescription and/or medical terminology required
- Strong computer skills and experience using a document management program
- Must be able to actively contribute to a positive team environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks, remain focused, and work independently
- Must be detail oriented
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
You must be reliable and have a solid work history to be seriously considered for the position. A completed pre-employment drug screen and background check will be conducted.
Position hours: Five 8-hour shifts and rotating shifts on weekends.
Time of shifts during the week fall between: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Weekend shifts fall between: 7:00am to 7:00p.m. Flexibility is a must.
Our Company is Community Pharmacy
We are an independently and locally owned long-term care pharmacy. We take pride in hiring exceptional individuals who are proactive, forward thinking team players who want to play a key role in keeping CPS at the top of our industry. We are passionate about Long Term Care and building partnerships with our clients. Maintaining our positive work place culture is also business success to us.
Community Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer