Lead Pre-Kindergarten Child Care Teacher
Academic Adventures, Inc. Omaha, NE
We are presently looking for a creative, loving, positive, energetic, responsible Pre-K Teacher for our 156th and State Street in Bennington. All qualified Pre-K Teacher applicants will be patient, caring and ready to play. They will be able to communicate on each child's level and posses a desire to make a difference in a child's life.
Lead Pre-Kindergarten Teacher Duties include:
- Planning and teaching age appropriate curriculum to prepare children for Kindergarten
- Develop age appropriate classroom schedules, lesson plans, activities and monthly newsletter information
- Write daily information reports for each child
- Working together with the assistant teacher in the classroom to develop and maintain a quality program
- A minimum of an Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education, or similar, is required.
- Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs.
- Must pass a background check
- Must adhere to the DHHS guidelines for in-service training
Serious and qualified applicants only!
Applicants MUST be dependable.
| Date Posted
November 8, 2018
| Date Closes
December 8, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
35-40 hours per week
| SOC Category
39-9011.00 Childcare Workers
This job requires the following skills
- Parent-Teacher Communications
- Preschool Teacher
- Excellent Communications
- Excellent Team Member
- Strong Work Ethic
- Infant / Child CPR Certification
This job is related other jobs in these career categories