Santa Monica House Omaha, NE
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for but not limited to; the over site of clinical staff, documentation, treatment planning, reporting and record-keeping to ensure the compliance of licenre standards. The Clinical Supervisor will carry a case load of clients who present with both Substance Use and Mental Health Diagnosis. The Clinical Supervisor will provide support in planning and facilitating group counseling sessions. The Clinical Supervisor will work with the Executive Director to evaluate, develop and implement programming for the women of Santa Monica as well as evaluate clinical staff job performance. This position will serve as a modem to maintaining the agencies ethical and professional standards.
• Provides over site to the clinical staff and students to ensure compliance with license surrounding treatment planning, documentation, reporting and record-keeping by performing routine file reviews.
• Collaborate with the Executive Director in;
o Researching, developing and implementing programming that incorporates best practices to the program model while remaining compatible with the 12 steps and traditions of Alcohol Anonymous.
o Evaluating the performance of staff for the purpose of developing and maintaining personnel needed to run Santa Monica at an optimal benefit.
o Screen incoming assessments and applications for substance abuse treatment at Santa Monica as requested by the Executive Director.
• Provide consultation and support to staff as needed in debriefing of client behaviors and program guidelines.
• Carry caseload of clients who present with Substance Use and Mental Health diagnosis
• Assist in determining case load distribution among clinical staff.
• Completes necessary documentation, per licenre standards, in a timely and accurate manner.
• Maintains credentials per license standards.
• Prompt and dependable attendance and scheduling.
• Displays a courteous and caring attitude towards clients, co-workers, visitors and referral sources.
• Understands, abides by and promotes agency policy, procedure and requirements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
• Good standing with Nebraska LADC/LMHP license
• Working knowledge and commitment to the 12 step recovery program
• Demonstrates exceptional written communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Exhibits the utmost professional and ethical behavior
• Valid driver license/acceptable driving record.
• Ability to manage direct reports.
• Effective time management.
• Experience in residential setting
• Experience in gender specific setting
• Experience in facilitating groups
• Experience in Supervising
| Date Posted
September 8, 2017
| Date Closes
October 8, 2017
301 S. 39th Street
| Located In
| Job Type
Salary, Based on Experience
| Experience Level
Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)
40 hours per week; Days, one weekday evening
| Start Date
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
21-1011.00 Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
This job offers the following benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
This job requires the following skills
- Computer Usage
- Excellent Communications
- Office Machine Operations
- Strong Time Management
- Strong Work Ethic
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- First Aid Certification
This job is related other jobs in these career categories