Purpose of Job
Communicates to all patients, doctors, medical staff, and other employees regarding schedules, charts, insurance issues, and any other concerns that may be addressed. Greets and registers all patients upon their arrival to the clinic.
2. Greets, directs, and assists patients with questions to facilitate patient care in prompt and polite manner.
3. Answers telephone to schedule appointments, take messages, direct calls to appropriate personnel, and handle other patient matters to ensure excellent customer service is provided within a timely manner andaccording to policies and procedures.
4. Prepares records for office visits by reviewing EMR (Electronic Medical Record)/chart contents to accelerate patient care.
5. Handles insurance inquires by answering questions, assisting with referrals, and completing appropriate
paperwork to ensure exam charges are submitted to insurance within a timely manner.
6. Participates in mandatory in-services and/or CE programs as mandated by policies and procedures/external agencies and as directed by management.
7. Follows and understands the mission, vision, core values, Employee Standards of Behavior and company policies/procedures.
8. Other duties as assigned.
receptionist clerical office clerk administrative support omaha jobs
|Date Posted||August 12, 2022|
|Date Closes||September 11, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||43-9199.00 Office and Administrative Support Workers, All Other|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories