BASIC ELIGIBILITY FACTORS :
Document prior experience, education, and training relating to the General and Specialized Experience requirements. KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY (KSAs) are no longer basic eligibility factors, but will be used as rating and ranking factors.
1. Ability, knowledge and skill in managing, directing, developing and implementing policy programs and procedures for the accurate management of Wing Logistics planning. This position is responsible for fully prepared, assigned unit personnel and equipment for Aerospace Expeditionary Force/Wing (AEF/AEW) Operations around the world. To include planning, developing, directing and conducting deployment training for the wing and units. Also includes AF-IT, ART and DRRS readiness reporting oversight.
2. Ability, knowledge and skill in managing, directing, and implementing the local formulation and publication of installation deployment guidance based on regulations, manuals, instructions, and directives issued by higher headquarters.
3. Ability, knowledge and skill in identifying all required deployment/redeployment support with the Wing Staff Air Mobility/Command (AMC) and Air Combat Command (ACC) regarding the transportation of equipment and personnel. To include working with and training Unit Deployment Managers by providing guidance and conducting staff assistance visits to identify, correct, and assist with deployment problems.
4. Ability, knowledge and skill in managing the wing support agreement program for the Commander by negotiating, writing, coordinating and monitoring Inter/Intra Service Support agreements; memorandums of understanding/agreement; disposal and contingency agreements; and exercise and deployment agreements.
5. Ability, knowledge and skill in serving as the War Reserve Material Officer (WRMO) by receiving annual budgets and accomplishes surveillance inspections for War Consumable Distribution Objective (WCDO) programs. Also by accomplishing annual budget duties to ensure funds are available for stocking all WRM assets and determining and establishing training requirements for WRM monitors.
6. Supervisory knowledge, abilities and skills to provide administrative and technical oversight to a lower-graded specialist. Includes providing career development, employee counseling, position management, performance standards and evaluations.
GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Experience, education or training involving judgment and/or analytical ability in the logistics field. Experience using computer and automation systems. This experience must demonstrate an ability to develop, interpret, and advise management and subordinates on logistics planning functions and programs.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE : Must possess 36 months of specialized experience, education, or training identifying activities involving logistical support operations. Experience analyzing programs for logistics planning operations. Experience integrating the actions of a variety of specialized support activities in order to develop a comprehensive logistics plan. Experience monitoring such functions as program planning, resource and fiscal management, training, manpower management, and/or automated data processing to meet the logistics plan. Experience identifying delays or problems and developing corrective actions. Experience working with people from various levels and backgrounds to elicit their cooperation to perform specific tasks, and complying with regulations, laws, or practices. Experience in managing the function of the work to be performed. Experience which includes leading, directing and assigning work of personnel.
You must list specific dates (DAY/MONTH/YEAR) of experience on resume to be considered.
NOTE: Your application must contain a DETAILED description of both civilian and military experience as it relates to the general and specialized experience requirements.
Substitution of Education of Specialized Experience:
Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in any field leading to a bachelors degree, in an accredited college or university, meets 6 months of experience requirement.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT PHYISCIAL: A pre-employment physical examination or medical screening may be required for placement to this position.
DIRECT DEPOSIT PARTICIPATION: Selectee will be required to participate in Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer (DD/EFT) program as a condition of employment.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Selectee is subject to attaining and maintaining a security clearance as required by the position.
MILITARY INCENTIVES: Acceptance of a technician position may affect bonus, educational assistance and/or military incentives. Please contact your Incentive Program Manager for further details.