***IMPORTANT: THIS IS ONLY AN ASSESSMENT. YOU WILL BE DIRECTED BY THE AIR FORCE PERSONNEL CENTER WHEN TO COMPLETE***
This is a developmental position where you will perform the less complex tasks of the position independently and receive specific instructional guidance in the accomplishment of the more difficult assignments. The work will be reviewed for technical accuracy, soundness of approach, and compliance with policy. Assignments will become progressively more difficult in nature and are designed to provide the knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform at the next higher level. Promotion to the GS-09 level can occur without further competition once all training, regulatory, and performance requirements are met.
- Provides a range of Federal Civilian Human Resources (HR) services in one or more of the following functional specialties; classification, recruitment and placement, employee relations, labor relations, benefits, and HR processing/quality control.
- Applies fundamental Federal Civilian HR management methods, principles, and practices of assigned specializations and standardized analytical and evaluative methods and techniques and applies specific Federal Civilian HR rules, regulations, or procedures to independently complete assignments.
- Assists in providing continuing technical advice and assistance to personnel and management for assigned organizations in resolution of Federal Civilian staffing issues.
- Assists in providing input to serviced organizations for short and long range analysis of Federal Civilian personnel staffing requirements and resources.
- Processes all types of Federal Civilian personnel actions, coordinating actions with personnel and management to resolve issues.
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
This public notice may be used to fill target grades.