Your resume must reflect the quality level of experience which demonstrates the possession of the knowledge, skills, abilities, and competencies necessary for successful job performance required for this position. Typically, we would find this experience in work within this field which includes conducting/supporting multi-disciplined Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) operations such as human, signal, geospatial, All-Source/Fusion Analysis, Acquisition Intelligence, collection management, analytical production management, and dissemination. To be creditable, the experience must meet the above quality level requirements which may include private sector, or experience gained in another government agency.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs) and Competencies:
(1) Must be fully qualified and experienced intelligence officer preferably having operational experience in at least two of the following intelligence disciplines/operations: human, geospatial, measurement and signature, signal, All-Source analysis/Fusion Analysis, Distributed Common Ground System, Targeting, Acquisition Intelligence collection management, analytical production management and dissemination.
(2) Senior level knowledge of world-wide Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) operational requirements and associated processes to support Combatant Commands and Theater Air Force Component Commands and understanding of ISR concepts, capabilities and operations. Knowledge must also include laws, regulations, policies, and precedents which affect ISR operational programs and related support resources.
(3) Knowledge of and ability to formulate operational and training plans and policies pertaining to ISR operations and training and organizational operational and training activities.
(4) Ability to gather, assemble, and analyze facts, draw conclusions, conduct analysis, devise recommended solutions, and package the entire process in briefings, papers, or reports suitable for top management use decision making.
(5) Ability to integrate organizational resources into ISR operations and maintenance missions to include training while ensuring command/control oversight and tasking authorities are properly executed.
Substitution of Education for Experience: None
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Position may or will require incumbent to: (1) Meet and maintain Air Force Reserve requirements. Incumbents regular assignments are primarily ART duties; however, the incumbent may be assigned some non-ART duties, generally not to exceed 30 percent of total responsibilities. Work schedule will be aligned to allow incumbent to fully participate in unit training assemblies (UTA). (2) This is a drug testing designated position. Incumbent may be selected for random drug testing, and be subject to reasonable suspicion testing and safety mishap or accident testing. (3) Intelligence Officer positions are covered by the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS) and are in the Excepted Service. Appointment to an Intelligence Specialist position does not confer competitive status. If non-DCIPS applicant is selected for this position, applicant must acknowledge in writing selection is in the Excepted Service and covered by DCIPS. (4) If you are selected for an ART Officer position, you will be required to sign a mobility agreement prior to appointment. (5) As necessary, to meet special or essential unscheduled activities, may be required to work an uncommon tour of duty with brief advance notice. (6) Incumbent must be eligible for, must obtain and maintain Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access.