Specialized experience will be used to determine qualifications for the announced position.
An applicants RESUME must provide in detail how they meet each specialized experience listed below.
It must be documented with "from (mm/yy)" and "to (mm/yy)" dates and description of the specialized experience.
DO NOT copy each bullet listed below word for word and place into your resume; you must describe your personal experience as it pertains to each bullet.
You will be immediately disqualified if you fail to include specialized experience in your resume.
Must have at least 18 months of Specialized Experience in each of the following:
1. Providing a working knowledge of missions, organizations, programs and requirements of health care delivery systems.
2. Analyzing and recommending solutions to complicated problems.
3. Developing and implementing various policies and procedures used in the state medical programs.
4. Various administrative areas such as budget, personnel and public relations within a medical activity.
SUBSTITUTION OF EDUCATION FOR SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE:
One full year of graduate education meets the requirements for GS-7.
Military skill set is determined by the designated AFSC requirements. Upon selection, individuals must be assigned to a compatible military AFSC in accordance with statutes and National Guard Bureau regulations and must obtain/maintain all requirements of the AFSC.
Specific requirements are found in: references listed below, NGB Compatibility tables and your local Personnel section.
For positions requiring the operation for motor vehicle, candidates must have a valid state drivers license for the state in which they live or are principally employed.
For positions requiring a security clearance (Secret or Top Secret) the applicant must possess or be able to obtain a clearance within one year of appointment.
The Federal government offers a number of exceptional benefits to its employees. The following Web address is provided for your reference to explore the major benefits offered to most Federal employees:
Failure to submit the required documents will be grounds for disqualification without further review
- REQUIRED: HRO Application Checklist: http://co.ng.mil/jobs/hro/default.aspx
- REQUIRED: A current Resume, providing military rank, email and TVA #
- REQUIRED: Specialized experience documented in your resume with mm/yy to mm/yy format
- REQUIRED: Your DD214 (if available) or Service School Certificate awarding your AFSC
If substituting education for Specialized Experience, include transcripts
- You will be taken to the Application Manager to submit all required documents after you apply for this position.
- If you would like to inquire about joining the Colorado Army National Guard please contact (720) 250-1347.
- If you would like to inquire about joining the Colorado Air National Guard please contact Recruiting Office Supervisor at 720-847-9457.
- PCS funds are not available.
- Be advised that if selected for a military technician position where membership in a reserve component is a condition of employment, your bonus may be terminated and may or may not be subject to recoupment. Questions pertaining to recoupment may be directed to the State Incentives manager at (720) 250-1337.
- If this position is open to Air Force AGR applicants, AGR Applicants need to submit an NGB Form 34-1, Current Records Review RIP (available on vMPF via AF Portal, Current and Passing Report of Individual Fitness (from Air Force Fitness Management Systems AFFMS) and Military Resume to JFHQ/HRO, Attn: Air AGR Office, 6848 S. Revere Parkway, Centennial, CO 80112. AGR applicants will be required to transfer their employment authorization (EA) upon selection for this position. Certain AGR position are fenced and your EA may not be transferable, please contact the HRO or your AGR manager if you dont know if your EA can be moved.
- A security clearance may be required for this position. Please contact the selecting supervisor or state security manager with questions regarding clearances.
- Unless stated otherwise: Must be fully qualified or able to obtain AFSC within one year hire if this position is listed as immaterial against NGB compatibility requirements. If there is a compatible, required, or restricted AFSC listed in this announcement - you will need that AFSC to qualify for the position. If this position requires specific ASVAB scores, please contact the selecting supervisor with any questions.
- This position may be contingent on the vacancy of the incumbent even if not otherwise stated in this announcement. Please contact the HRO with any questions regarding hiring dates.
- Unless stated otherwise: If this position is posted as an Indefinite Technician it may be converted to Permanent without further competition. Please contact the HRO with any questions regarding employment status.
- Per ARNG-HRH Policy Memorandum #10-39, mandatory Full Time Staff (FTS) training is required within a year of hire as a condition of employment in vacancy announcements for both Technician and Active Guard Reserve positions. Failure of new FTS personnel to complete NGB prescribed courses at PEC within the first year of employment may be cause for reassignment to other full time positions or termination of their employment.
- We use E-Verify to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired.