In order to meet the minimum qualifications for this HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT (MILITARY) position, you must meet the following criteria.
Administrative or clerical experience, education, or training which demonstrates the candidates ability to perform the duties of the position. Experience using computer and automation systems.
Must have at least 12 months experience in the interpretation and application of regulations, procedures or laws. Experience that provided a working knowledge of administrative functions. Experience performing personnel transactions. Experience working independently and setting priorities with very little supervisory control.
Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of the KSAs listed below. Applicants are encouraged to address the KSAs in their application or resume or by submitting a supplemental statement with their application. Written response to each KSA will ensure that specialized experience criteria is recognized and credited. 1. Knowledge of military HR policies. 2. Knowledge of military procedures.
3. Knowledge of military regulations necessary in an operating military personnel office responsible for administering the AGR program to provide technical and administrative support and assistance to Human Resources Specialists (Military), and directly to supervisors and military personnel outside the personnel office in support of ARNG/AGR Reserve programs and personnel.
MILITARY REQUIREMENTS: Selected candidates will be required to be in a compatible military grade and assignment prior to the effective date of placement.
Compatible Military Assignments:
APPLICANT MUST ALREADY BE A MEMBER OF THE NEW YORK AIR NATIONAL GUARD.
PLEASE NOTE: In order for your application to be considered, you need to submit the following documents:
1. RESUME (Resume must have a from and to date for each position worked in. The date must be month and year. Ex: 02/2012 to 03/2013)
- Must indicate your salary for each experience worked in.
- Must state whether each experience is full or part-time status.
*If your resume does not have any of the above requirements, you will automatically be disqualified for the position.*
2. OF 306 (MUST BE COMPLETELY FILLED OUT)(can be retrieved from http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/of0306.pdf