In order to meet the minimum qualifications for this AIRCRAFT LOADMASTER (INSTRUCTOR) position, you must meet the following criteria.
Experience in functions such as preparing aircraft loading plans, loading and offloading aircraft, operating loading equipment, and ensuring security of cargo in flight.
Specialized experience requirements are to be determined locally, depending on the necessary requirements for your current airframe and the required certificates as speicified by the appropriate Air and Army Regulation. Specific MOS/AFSCs may be included when essential for successful performance of the position.
Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of the KSAs listed below. Applicants are encouraged to address the KSAs in their application or resume or by submitting a supplemental statement with their application. Written response to each KSA will ensure that specialized experience criteria is recognized and credited.
1. Knowledge of egress and survival procedures.
2. Knowledge in the special equipment, systems and unit aircraft required for assigned missions.
3. Knowledge of the theory of restraint and capability to apply to a wide variety of non-standard situations.
4. Knowledge of U.S. and international rules for hazardous cargo transport; emergency equipment and oxygen; communications; current flying directives; interpretation of diagrams, loading plans, and applicable technical publications; border agency clearance requirements and forms; cargo restraint techniques, principles of preserving and dispensing food aboard aircraft.
MILITARY REQUIREMENTS: Selected candidates will be required to be in a compatible military grade and assignment prior to the effective date of placement.
Compatible Military Assignments:
APPLICANT MUST ALREADY BE A MEMBER OF THE NEW YORK AIR NATIONAL GUARD.
PLEASE NOTE: In order for your application to be considered, you need to submit the following documents:
(-Resume must have a "from and to" date for each position worked in. The date must be month and year format. Ex: 02/2012 to 03/2013.
- Must indicate your salary for each experience worked in.
- Must state whether each experience is full or part-time status.
*If your resume does not have any of the above requirements, you will automatically be disqualified for the position.*)
2. OF 306 (MUST BE COMPLETELY FILLED OUT) (can be retrieved from http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/of0306.pdf)