This internship is to provide a learning opportunity for a student enrolled in a field of study relating to their career path, to enhance their future goals and improve their knowledge with work experience in a working environment.
1. Performs selected tasks and phases of routine studies and projects that require application of basic occupational field theory and principles in the technical area of information technology.
2. Participate with senior personnel in conducting non-routine projects.
3. Provides assistance in planning, monitoring and conducting special studies, projects and initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
· Knowledge of basic occupational theory, principles, concepts and practices in the technical area of information technology.
· Skill in applying basic occupational theory, principles, concepts and practices sufficient to perform student trainee assignments.
· Ability to follow instructions and guidance to complete assigned tasks and communicate information to others in oral or written format.
· Ability to analyze problems, identify significant factors, gather and interpret pertinent data and apply established rules and procedures in order to recommend effective solutions.
· Ability to learn and apply basic investigative techniques to accomplish work in the subject-matter field.
· Ability to gather and analyze basic facts, information and data and draw conclusions.