APPOINTMENT FACTORS :This position is the Federal/Excepted Civil Service and is open to current members and those eligible for membership in the Arizona Air National Guard. Individual selected will receive a Permanent Appointment after successful completion of a one year trial period.
Prior to appointment into this position, selectee must be a current member of the Arizona Air National Guard and be able to qualify for the following AFSC : 38P
Max Military Grade: O4
Acceptance of a Federal Excepted technician position of over 179 days in length will cause termination from the Selected Reserve Incentive Program (BONUS). Individual selected will be required to take a pre-employment medical screening which will be paid for by the Agency.
Permanent Change of Station (PCS) funds are not available for this position.
QUALIFICATION: Wing Sexual Assault Response Coordinator (SARC), GS-0301-11, O2-O4
Must have at least 12 months military and/or civilian specialized working experiences, education, or training that resulted in competent and expert knowledge of the SAPR programs principles and practices. To qualify for the GS-11 SARC positions, must have at least six months of military and/or civilian working experiences at an intermediate competency level in one of the personnel programs, family programs, or community service programs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE IN THIS POSITION:
1. Knowledge of laws, regulations, policies, issues, etc., relating to sexual assault, victim advocacy, and other acts of interpersonal violence to plan, organize, implement, and carry out the components of an interpersonal violence prevention and response program.
2. Knowledge of a wide range of practices and procedures associated with victim advocacy, social services delivery systems and other elements of specialized social service programs, and behavioral or social science principles to direct the activities of the Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program at an Air Force wing or ANG wing.
3. Knowledge of laws, regulations, and practices relating to privacy of information.
4. Skill in applying knowledge to accomplish a variety of difficult and complex work assignments in carrying out the Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program.
5. Skill in assessing program needs to accomplish goals and objectives, evaluate program results and effectiveness, and recommend and/or implement solutions for improvements.
6. Ability to advise program officials, including the wings top leadership and wing personnel on the policies, practices, procedures, issues, and concerns associated with sexual assault and other acts of interpersonal violence and prevention, response, and victim advocacy.
Candidate must be a citizen of the United States
Direct Deposit of pay is mandatory.
Known Promotion Potential: None
For this job announcement the following documents are REQUIRED and must be COMPLETED WITH SIGNATURES:
*FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS IS AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFIER*
· Resume or Optional Form 612
· Optional Form 306, declaration for Federal Employment (WITH SIGNATURE)
· AZNG Form 335-2-R (Knowledge, Skill and Ability Supplement) or substantiating document that contains the listed KSAs in this announcement with your relevant experiences.
Additional Supporting Documentation: Report of Individual Personnel (RIP), other documentation that shows AFSC/ASVAB/Rank qualifications etc. (Optional but recommended)
Please click on the link below to review the TOP REASONS FOR DISQUALIFICATION
You may download the required forms from the Arizona National Guard Human Resources website at https://dema.az.gov/careers/azng-human-resources/jobs-technician. After you have completed the form, please submit using the upload instructions above listed above Option A.
To submit the documents requested follow the options listed above. Your resume, curriculum vitae, the Optional Application for Federal Employment (OF 612), or any other written format you choose to describe your job-related qualifications can be submitted electronically using the document upload process or fax. Please ensure that your resume contains your full name, address, phone and at least your last four digits of your social security number.