The primary purpose of this Air Reserve Technician (ART) Officer position is to serve as Chief of the Force Execution Branch. In this role, the incumbent will provide aviator expertise in directing, monitoring, planning, organizing, and analyzing changes, and oversight and support of Air Force Reserve operations. In addition, oversees training of reservists in the accomplishment of organizational tasks. Incumbent of this position will perform the following duties:
- Plan, organize, and oversee the activities of the Force Execution Branch of the Operations Division, Force Generation Center (FGC), ensuring the Execution Branch complies with legal and regulatory requirements and meets higher headquarters senior leader goals and objectives.
- Using aviator knowledge, perform as the project leader to accomplish particularly complex and sensitive tasks concerning the overall analysis and mission planning of global force execution processes, developing changes in areas where necessary and preparing justification and rationales to support organization Aviation Operations.
- Serve as the principal advisor to the Division Chief on all issues concerning the monitoring and changes to quantity and type of deployed Air Force Reserve Command forces in support of external and internal requirements, and on solutions to complex and/or highly sensitive missions.
- Exercise supervisory personnel management responsibilities for a civilian and military workforce.
- Using aviator experience, prepare and present high level briefings of conclusions, many being highly subjective and not readily susceptible to verification until actual operational situations are encountered.