The major duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the wing multimedia program.
- Manages the Multimedia Center.
- Directs and produces video based media to meet customer requirements.
- Organizes technical, theoretical, or artistic material to simplify and explain for optimum audience perception.
- Produces various electronic imagery products to include 35mm slides, electronic presentations, overhead transparencies, digital color and black/white prints.
GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Experience in coordinating and accomplishing multimedia products and services by using skills related to photography, audiovisual production, visual information, illustration, computer operation, and telecommunication work. Experience using traditional and modern digital production techniques and equipment.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Your resume and any other supporting documentation you wish to provide must clearly substantiate you currently possess 36 months of specialized experience in the following:
- Experience involving a thorough knowledge of a wide range of principles, practices, methods and techniques for communicating information through audiovisual means.
- Experience in all phases of audiovisual production, programming, and editing from inception to completion, and skill in modifying or adapting standard practices and procedures.
- Experience in audio-visual production in a wide range of television and radio broadcast and production techniques.
- Experience composing and producing live or prerecorded programs with multiple visual or audio elements and complicated features.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of all phases of audiovisual production, programming, and editing from inception to completion, and skill in modifying or adapting standard practices and procedures.
- Skill to develop contract specifications, coordinate logistics, control expenses, and arrange procurements for complex programs with significant planning and scheduling problems (for example, productions that involve numerous support personnel, specialized equipment and props, and sophisticated visual or audio effects).
- Knowledge of visual arts and photography methods, techniques, and processes to plan visual products and services that interpret subject matter content.
- Knowledge of the subject matter program area to develop original designs, concepts, or visual styles for publications, exhibits, or presentation material that present to the public the ideas or image desired, evoke certain viewer responses, or reduce the cost of production, installation, or maintenance of the visual product.
- Knowledge of current multimedia procedures to produce a wide range of multiple visual and/or audio elements that compare with national audience viewing habits.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, reviews technical periodicals, publications, commercial standards, and attends seminars.
COMPATIBLE MILITARY ASSIGNMENT: All applications will be considered regardless of AFSC. Incumbent will be required to be assigned to compatible military position within 1 year of selection. The selected individual may be required to attend formal technician school training.
- MILITARY GRADE (Prior application): Enlisted: E-2 through E-8
- COMPATIBLE MILITARY ASSIGNMENT: AFSC: 3N0X2/X5, 3N090, 3N000
- UNIT OF ASSIGNMENT: 103rd Airlift Wing or any subordinate Unit.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: This position requires a security clearance (Secret) which the applicant must possess or be able to obtain a clearance within one year of appointment.
The Federal government offers a number of exceptional benefits to its employees. This link provides an overview of the benefits currently offered to Federal employees: https://help.usajobs.gov/index.php/Pay_and_Benefits
Relocation expenses will NOT be paid.
If you are a male applicant who was born after 12/31/59 and are required to register under the Military Selective Service Act, the Defense Authorization Act of 1986 requires that you be registered or you are not eligible for appointment in this agency (see http://www.sss.gov/).
Under 32 USC 709, Veterans Preference does NOT apply.
MILITARY INCENTIVES - BONUSES AND STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT PROGRAM: If you are selected for this position, you may lose your eligibility for your National Guard Enlistment/Reenlistment Bonus and Student Loan Repayment Program (incentives). In order to avoid losing your incentive eligibility, you should check with your serving incentive manager (CTARNG - G1 or CTANG -
Retention Office) prior to accepting an offer for the position. For M-Day/Traditional personnel who are currently receiving incentives to
include Bonuses and the Student Loan Repayment Program, the following termination rule applies:
- Incentive Termination without Recoupment: If you accept an Active Guard Reserve (AGR) position or a Military Technician (Mil Tech) Permanent position where membership in the National Guard is a condition of employment, your bonus will be terminated with no recoupment as long as you have served at least 6 months of the bonus contract following receipt of the initial bonus payment.