- Performs functional tests, analyzes performance and troubleshoots the electronic, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical functions of the subsystems integrated into the digital brake/antiskid system, maintenance annunciation panel (MAP) system of the integrated main generator, standby generator, emergency generator, flight control power, AC/DC power distribution and sub-systems integrated into the electronic/electrical and environmental systems.
- Removes, repairs, calibrates, installs, aligns, inspects, and conducts operational performance checkouts on the components of the electronic/electrical and environmental systems.
- Provides technical guidance, advice and/or assistance to other work centers on the interrelationship of electronic/electrical and environmental systems and their respective system, to include flight controls, offensive fire control radar, weapon release, communications, hydraulic, fuel, engine and egress.
- Processes and accounts for supply assets in the repairable processing system to maintain aircraft records, inspection records, and equipment maintenance in computer systems (CAMS).
- Inspects, tests and performs operative maintenance on cryogenic and gaseous oxygen and nitrogen servicing equipment.
- Provides on-the-job training to lower grade personnel concerning repair of the electronic/electrical and environmental equipment, aircraft system line replaceable units (LRUs), and aircraft electrical/environmental systems.
- Prepares for and participates in various types of readiness evaluations such as Operational Readiness inspections (ORI), Inspector General (IG) inspections, Unit Effectiveness Inspections and mobility and command support exercises.
- Complies with safety, fire, security, and housekeeping regulations. Ensures that material, equipment and components are properly stored, protected and maintained.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The full Position Description (PD) can be found at the following link: