DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(1) Provides technical/administrative assistance to the program manager for the Integrated
Deployment System (IDS); Deliberate and Crisis Action Planning and Execution Segments
(DCAPES), Contingency Operations/Mobility Planning and Executive System (COMPES),
Logistics Module-Base Level (LOGMOD-B), Automated Air Load Planning System (AALPS), and Cargo Movement Operations System (CMOS). Ensures that all systems interface within IDS. Assists the subject matter expert for COMPES in providing the Wing Commander and the Logistics Officer information in selecting, deploying and monitoring contingency forces. Maintains LOGMOD-B and the Logistics Detail (LOGDET) data, assists in designing logistics packages to meet Operation Plans (OPLAN) tasking, and coordinates with tasked units to ensure compliance and accuracy of systems. Assist with the management and production of AALPS products. Provides continuous guidance and instruction to units on COMPES, Logistic Detail-Base Level (LOGDET-B) data and Manpower/ Personnel Module-Base Level (MANPER-B) matters. Coordinates both LOGMOD-B and MANPER-B portions of COMPES for input and processing. Produces COMPES data to support wartime activities and Operations Other Than War (OOTW) required by units to mobilize and deploy equipment and personnel.
(2) Formulates and consolidates logistical annexes for IDS guidance based on regulations, manuals, instructions, and directives issued by higher headquarters. During peacetime and at actual and training deployments, provides staff input and participation in the Deployment Control Center (DCC). Plans and develops deployment training for the wing and units in addition to conducting training. Ensures the unit meets all pre-execution and command and control requirements for deployments. Analyzes time phased force deployment requirements to develop plan annexes and schedules for inclusion in execution phase of the wing deployment guidance. As directed by, and in conjunction with higher graded employees, assists units by providing guidance and performing staff assistance visits to identify, correct, and assist with deployment oriented problems.
(3) At the direction of, and in conjunction with the logistics staff, identifies required deployment/redeployment support with the wing staff, serving as the NCOIC of the
Redeployment Assistance Team (RAT), Air Mobility Command (AMC), and Air Combat
Command (ACC) for the transportation of equipment and personnel. Determines the type and number of aircraft required for mission deployment/ redeployment. Validates load plans, priority shipments, and customs clearance requirements. Ensures all unit personnel and equipment are properly identified and prepared for deployment/ redeployment. Assists the Logistics Officer with determining the type and number or quantity of troops and equipment available for tasking and schedules via correspondence with headquarters (i.e.,
ACC, AMC, NGB, ANGRC, and Numbered Air Forces), as applicable to accomplish specific mission requirements.
(4) Reviews resource/logistics plans, programs, and deployment activities with the senior officer to ensure authorized mobility equipment is available or on order, and assures that the equipment is properly budgeted. In conjunction with the senior officer, develops program priorities and determines dollar requirements. As directed, develops load-plans and analyzes transportation requirements for the wing and units. Schedules all requirements through transportation activities to ensure personnel and equipment arrive according to planned tasking.
(5) Reviews OPLANS, Concept Plans (CONPLANS), Concept of Operations (CONOP), USAF Special Operation Plans, Exercise Plans, and Execution Orders for tasking from higher headquarters. Determines availability of personnel and equipment for tasking and manages the War Reserve Material (WRM) assets at home station and deployed locations for units. Analyzes and identifies tasking for logistical shortfalls, limiting factors (LIMFACs) and problems; and compiles and submits to the senior officer for inclusion in the formal supportability/feasibility studies that allows commanders to make vital decisions that affect mission accomplishment. Formulates and prepares logistics annexes and consolidates inputs from all attached units in accordance with all-applicable regulations and directives.
(6) Analyzes In-Garrison Expeditionary Site Plans (IGESP) and participates in site surveys to ascertain, identify, and plan airlift and logistical support requirement needs to support and sustain the wing and units.
(7) Maintains and analyzes the correlation of data between the Unit Type Code (UTC)
Management Information System (UMIS), Designed Operational Capacity (DOC) statements, and all applicable plans for all wing and supported units for readiness reporting and tasking.
(8) Performs other duties as assigned.