In order to meet the minimum qualifications for this SUPERVISORY AIRCRAFT LOADMASTER (INSTRUCTOR) position, you must meet the following criteria.
Experience in functions such as preparing aircraft loading plans, loading and offloading aircraft, operating loading equipment, and ensuring security of cargo in flight.
Specialized experience requirements are to be determined locally, depending on the necessary requirements for your current airframe and the required certificates as speicified by the appropriate Air and Army Regulation. Specific MOS/AFSCs may be included when essential for successful performance of the position.
Must have a minimum of 24 months of experience as an LC-130 qualified loadmaster instructor. Must be instructor qualified, maintaining proficiency in the Principles of Instruction.
Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of the KSAs listed below. Applicants are encouraged to address the KSAs in their application or resume or by submitting a supplemental statement with their application. Written response to each KSA will ensure that specialized experience criteria is recognized and credited.
1. Knowledge of the capacities and limits of the various stations and compartments of the aircraft.
2. Knowledge of how weight and balance affect the operation of the aircraft during changing conditions.
3. Knowledge of aircraft cargo safety, cargo tie-down/handling procedures, emergency jettison in-flight procedures, and aircraft flight manuals.
4. Ability to compute flight time, weight loss, and weight and balance factors.
MILITARY REQUIREMENTS: Selected candidates will be required to be in a compatible military grade and assignment prior to the effective date of placement.
Compatible Military Assignments:
YOU MUST ALREADY BE A MEMBER OF THE NEW YORK AIR NATIONAL GUARD TO BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
PLEASE NOTE: In order for your application to be considered, you need to submit the following documents:
(-Resume must have a "from and to" date for each position worked in. The date must be month and year format. Ex: 02/2012 to 03/2013.
- Must indicate your salary for each experience worked in.
- Must state whether each experience is full or part-time status.
*If your resume does not have any of the above requirements, you will automatically be disqualified for the position.*)
2. OF 306 (MUST BE COMPLETELY FILLED OUT) (can be retrieved from http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/of0306.pdf)
3. Proof of Instructor Qualified status