(1) Manages and provides guidance to Wing/Base on Enterprise Information Management (EIM). This encompasses a combination of functions and business processes for leveraging information management techniques, accountability, and policies. This includes planning, manipulating, and controlling information across the Global Information Grid throughout its life cycle to enhance aerospace operations.
(2) Manages the Wing/Base Electronic Records Management (ERM) and Records Life Cycle Program for supported organization according to Air Force directives using automated management systems, instruction, and garner guidance from higher headquarters. Administers electronic records structure, permission and storage. Prepares, review, and provides direction and guidance in support of ERM requirements. Serves as a consultant to all Wing/Base Functional Area Records Managers for retention and disposal of records. Conducts staff assistance visits to Functional Area Record Managers (FARM)s and their assigned areas. Makes recommendations for changes to the records disposition schedules and procedures. Ensure Wing/Base compliance with Federal and agency standards and policies. Establishes and manages a records staging area for the base.
(3) Serves as Wing/Base Webmaster for all internet and intranet pages, including SharePoint, the AF Portal and Communities of Practice (CoPs). Manages, coordinates and implement local and higher headquarters policies and regulator statues concerning content, format and maintenance of Web pages.
(4) Develop and maintain the Wing/Base Content Management Program. Central point of contact (POC) for all matters concerning official correspondence to include developing, implementing, organizing and directing policies, programs, and procedures for appropriate correspondence preparation, routing, and transmission. Acts as Wing/Base Organizational Accounts Representative (OAR). Directs all matters concerning Wing/Base publications and forms in both paper and electronic media for the Wing/Base organization. Performs analysis of all Wing/Base publications and forms, including those of subordinate units. Prepares and maintains publications and forms to include both paper and electronic media IAW current directives, to include design, creation, maintenance, coordination, approval, publication and enduring life cycle. Ensures publications and forms are issued in the appropriate publication series, media and format in accordance with prescribing government directives. Coordinates with OPR to ensure wing/Base publications and forms do not duplicate or conflict with higher headquarters issuance.
(5) Manages Wing/Base Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Privacy Act (PA) Programs. Provides guidance and training concerning information privacy, confidentiality, security disclosure and sharing of information collected regardless of media. Reviews and evaluates all information requests subject to the FOIA or Privacy Act. Coordinates the release or denials of information with the Judge Advocates Office, Public Affairs and other agencies. Ensures compliance with statutory time limits. Provides FOIA reports as required. Coordinates extension of time limits for processing requests.