Specialized experience will be used to determine qualifications for the announced position.
An applicants RESUME must provide, in detail, how they meet each specialized experience listed below.
It must be documented with "from (mm/yy)" and "to (mm/yy)" dates and description of the specialized experience.
If education or a degree is required as part of the "Specialized Experience", you must include transcripts.
DO NOT copy each bullet listed below word for word and place into your resume; you must describe your personal experience as it pertains to each bullet.
You will be immediately disqualified if you fail to include specialized experience in your resume.
Must have at least 36 months of Specialized Experience in each of the following:
1. Experience installing, adjusting, aligning, troubleshooting and functionally testing the various major and minor mechanical and pneudraulic systems on an aircraft during overhaul or modification.
2. Experience coordinating the work of other mechanics, and scheduling maintenance to ensure completion of critical actions and optimum workflow.
3. Experience in the ability to instruct lower graded mechanics, military and other personnel in the disassembly and re-assembly of crash damaged engines, transmissions, gearboxes, hydraulic components, and fuel controls sufficient for the exhibit to be returned to its shipping container.
4. Experience which demonstrates the ability to plan, direct, and organize work assignments for lower grade personnel.
5. Experience which required the review of work requirements and establish priorities to meet deadlines.
6. Experience that provided knowledge of various lines of work performed by this function.
7. Experience which demonstrates the ability to supervise or the potential to perform such duties as evidenced by the ability to communicate knowledge of general supervisory concepts, and knowledge of shop processes.
8. Experience in adapting existing equipment and techniques to new situations.
SUBSTITUTION OF EDUCATION FOR SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: (*If applicable, must include transcripts)
Education cannot be substituted for Specialized Experience for this position
Military skill set is determined by the designated AFSC requirements. Upon selection, individuals must be assigned to a compatible military AFSC in accordance with statutes and National Guard Bureau regulations and must obtain/maintain all requirements of the AFSC.
Specific requirements are found in: references listed below, NGB Compatibility tables and your local Personnel section.
For positions requiring the operation for motor vehicle, candidates must have a valid state drivers license for the state in which they live or are principally employed.
For positions requiring a security clearance (Secret or Top Secret) the applicant must possess or be able to obtain a clearance within one year of appointment.