In order to qualify, you must meet the education and/or experience requirements described below. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: One year of specialized experience that equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) to successfully perform the duties of the position, and that is typically in or related to the position to be filled. To be creditable, the specialized experience must have been at the GS-14 grade level or equivalent under other pay systems in the Federal service.
To view qualifying educational requirements and/or combination of education and specialized experience click on the following link:
Click on the following link to view Individual Occupational Requirements for this position:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
1. Knowledge of financial management systems, data processing concepts and system capabilities. Knowledge of end-to-end business processes, help desk and customer support models.
2. Knowledge of Federal regulations, laws, policies and procedures which apply to financial management, internal control, information technology, information services management, and contracting.
3. Knowledge of safety and security regulations, practices, and procedures.
4. Ability to plan, organize, and manage personnel and resources in an evolving environment to include planning programming and budgeting.
5. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
6. Ability to inspire, motivate and guide others toward goal accomplishment. Leadership skills including the ability to coach, mentor, challenge and adapt leadership style to a variety of situations.
7. Ability to gather facts and skill in analytical and evaluative methods to assess information and prepare and present reports and briefings to senior leaders across the DoD and Air Force in a clear and concise manner.
ARE YOU USING YOUR EDUCATION TO QUALIFY? You MUST provide transcripts to support your educational claims. Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
FOREIGN EDUCATION: Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements. You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program. It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Travel by regular scheduled commercial or military conveyance in accordance with JTR may be required in performance of TDY.
- TEMPORARY PROMOTION: If the position is filled as a temporary promotion, upon completion of the career broadening assignment, the temporary promotion may lead to permanent promotion without further competition.
- Mobility is a condition of employment. The employee must sign an Air Force-wide mobility agreement.
- Employee must be able to obtain and retain Secret clearance required for the position.
- Defense National Relocation Program (DNRP) is authorized.
- This is a Financial Management Level 3 Certified position IAW the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) 2012, Public Law 112-81, Subtitle F-Financial Management, Section 1599d, Incumbent shall comply with the requirements of the certification program.
- A Bachelors degree in Business Administration, finance or accounting or other federal field is desirable. An advance degree in a business-related field is highly desirable.
- Incumbent is required to file an Executive Personnel Financial Disclosure Report, SF-272 also known as an OGE Form 450.
Your latest resume will be used to determine your qualifications.