APPOINTMENT FACTORS :This position is the Federal/Excepted Civil Service and is open to current members of the Arizona Air National Guard. Individual selected will receive an Indefinite Appointment
and may be converted to permanent based on availability of funds or position no longer being encumbered
Prior to appointment into this position, selectee must be a current member of the Arizona Air National Guard and must possess the following AFSC : 2T3X7
Max Military Grade: E7
Acceptance of a Federal Excepted technician position of over 179 days in length will cause termination from the Selected Reserve Incentive Program (BONUS). Individual selected will be required to take a pre-employment medical screening which will be paid for by the Agency.
Permanent Change of Station (PCS) funds are not available for this position.
QUALIFICATION: Production Controller (Automotive), GS-1152-09, E3-E7
Specialized Experience: Must have at least 18 months in combined experience, education and training preparing job or work orders; scheduling various phases of projects into the production facility; following up to see if work is progressing as planned and arranging for adjustments in materials, machine processes, and work sequencing allowing for changes. Experience with current automation support programs to input data, provide status of equipment, and monitor job order status, monitor work priorities, requisition repair parts, track repair parts status, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE IN THIS POSITION:
1. Knowledge of the production methods, procedures, equipment, materials, and personnel skills available or that must be identified/acquired to accomplish recurring maintenance/repair and to develop a program to control long term scheduling of maintenance and repair of general and special purpose vehicles and equipment.
2. Knowledge of production control procedures and operations sufficient to utilize multiple process production methods and procedures to coordinate maintenance requirements of a variety of vehicles and equipment to include those of a complex nature, (i.e., special use equipment/vehicles) to collect, compile, correlate and maintain production and scheduling data.
3. Knowledge of policies, regulations, and processes governing production operations to carry out all production control assignments within the function.
4. Knowledge of product and manufacturing terminology, data, and standards of assigned vehicles/specialized vehicles and equipment to obtain required parts, correlate and analyze a variety of production schedules and effectively communicate with contacts.
5. Knowledge of fleet management of LIMS-EV, TRT and ES-S to receipt, issue, turn-in, and ship vehicles.
Knowledge of various automated data systems to input, retrieve, and/or produce computer generated products.
Candidate must be a citizen of the United States
Direct Deposit of pay is mandatory.
Known Promotion Potential: None
For this job announcement the following documents are REQUIRED and must be COMPLETED WITH SIGNATURES:
*FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS IS AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFIER*
· Resume or Optional Form 612
· Optional Form 306, declaration for Federal Employment (WITH SIGNATURE)
· AZNG Form 335-2-R (Knowledge, Skill and Ability Supplement) or substantiating document that contains the listed KSAs in this announcement with your relevant experiences.
Additional Supporting Documentation: Report of Individual Personnel (RIP), other documentation that shows AFSC/ASVAB/Rank qualifications etc. (Optional but recommended)
Please click on the link below to review the TOP REASONS FOR DISQUALIFICATION
You may download the required forms from the Arizona National Guard Human Resources website at https://dema.az.gov/careers/azng-human-resources/jobs-technician. After you have completed the form, please submit using the upload instructions above listed above Option A.
To submit the documents requested follow the options listed above. Your resume, curriculum vitae, the Optional Application for Federal Employment (OF 612), or any other written format you choose to describe your job-related qualifications can be submitted electronically using the document upload process or fax. Please ensure that your resume contains your full name, address, phone and at least your last four digits of your social security number.