ALABAMA AIR NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED: This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Alabama Air National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. Applicants who are not currently a member of the Alabama Air National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the Alabama Air National Guard in the military grade listed on this announcement.
AREA OF CONSIDERATION FOR ALABAMA AIR NATIONAL GUARD POSITIONS:
AREA 1: All permanent Alabama Air National Guard civilian excepted technicians currently employed.
AREA 2: All other members of the Alabama Air National Guard.
AREA 3: Individuals eligible for membership in the Alabama Air National Guard.
(1) Manages the unserviceable asset listing and awaits for disposition instructions from the Air Logistic Centers and Item Managers, etc. Assists customers with the preparation of AF Form 1996s and coordinates with the GLSC for adjusted stock level requests. Coordinates with the GLSC regarding the computed data for base stock levels including Readiness Base Leveling (RBL); Customer Oriented Leveling Technique (COLT); and Proactive Demand Leveling (PDL). Manages and validates the Supply Discrepancy Report (SDR) program and semi-annually submits an SDR analysis report to NGB. Manages Supply Interface Systems files to ensure validation of customer and stock requirements. Oversees and controls in-transit shipments and transfers to the Defense Re-Utilization Marketing Office. Processes unclassified, classified and sensitive item shipments. Processes routine shipments to include lateral support and redistribution orders (RDO). Manages the customer due-out validation program. Processes force due-out releases for customer demands. Cancels customer due-outs when item is no longer required for mission effectiveness. Validates due-ins and reviews and updates status from source of supply. Processes special requisitions (SPR). Manages the issue exception code program. Manages the Tracer Action Reconciliation (TAR) program to ensure all property shipped is received and potentially lost shipments are recovered. Coordinates the special requirements flag "R" program with the GLSC. Validates assignment of Stockage Priority Codes (SPC).
(2) Responsible for audit and control of all accountable supplies and equipment documentation. Performs quality control of transaction documents, identifies discrepancies, and coordinates with flight chiefs to correct the problems, and initiates reverse-post action when documentation errors are involved. Manages the delinquent documents program. Manages and files supply transaction reports per AFMAN 23-110. Researches computer document register to insure all transactions are processed. Identifies problems and trends, meets with flight chiefs to resolve difficulties, and recommends training. Responsible for managing the shipment suspense listing; coordinates with cargo movement element and central storage element to resolve discrepancies.
(3) Performs base level Records Maintenance functions. Responsible to validate locally assigned exception codes and override records for National Stock Numbers (NSNs) semi-annually. With the exception of issue exception codes and additions or deletions of exception codes, phrases or modifiers will be coordinated with GLSC prior to processing. Maintains an updated copy of the Organizational Effectiveness Report. Maintains and publish current delivery destination listing. Researches, prepares and processes inputs to add, change or delete organizational records for the host, satellite and geographically separated units.
(4) Performs MICAP verification, report and process cannibalization actions for non-maintenance customers. Establishes, upgrade, downgrade or cancels MICAP due-outs. Processes local manufacture (LM) MICAPs and corrects discrepancies identified by the GLSC resulting from MICAP Enterprise Supply Solution (ESS) reconciliation.
(5) For non-maintenance customers; establishes, maintains and deletes bench stocks in coordination with supported activities. For non-maintenance customers, reviews on-hand balances and processes replenishment actions. Upon coordination and agreement, the customer may assume the responsibilities for binning, inventory, etc. (Refer to Support Agreement Procedures for support of tenant activities). Schedules and conducts bench stock reviews with the organizations.
(6) Responsible to periodically visit/contact all shops to discuss adequacy of support, resolve problems, provide/receive information or conduct informal training as necessary.
(7) Conducts Demand Processing responsibilities for on/off base customer order requests.
(8) Performs other duties as assigned.
PLEASE SEE HRO FO COMPLETE POSITION DESCRIPTION