General: Experience, education or training involving judgment and/or analytical ability in the logistics field. Experience using computer and automation systems.
Logistics Management Specialist, GS-0346-09: Must have at least 24 months experience, education, or training involving detailed knowledge of organizations and their functions in logistical support (i.e., supply, maintenance, quality assurance, facilities). Experience integrating actions of a variety of specialized support activities in order to meet program goals. Experience interpreting and applying regulations, laws or practices. Experience planning and organizing work assignments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: The following knowledges, skills, and abilities will be used by the selecting officials to determine the best qualified applicants from which selection will be made:
1. Ability to integrate logistics planning techniques in functional areas of supply, maintenance, transportation, contracting, and operations.
2. Knowledge of the LOGMOD-B system and assist with all training on the IDS system at the wing level.
3. Knowledge of the Joint Chief of Staff (JCS) operational planning process. Ability to develop, write, instruct, and evaluate training process.
4. Ability to analyze diverse data and formulate into coherent practical operations.
5. Knowledge of Air Force and DOD structure (USAF, ANG, AFRES, USN, USMC, and USA) which affect the use of program and related support resources (people, money or equipment) in relation to the logistics plans process. ns.
6. Ability to coordinate work and tasking to meet operation plans and mission.
*CREDITING EXPERIENCE: NATIONAL GUARD SERVICE MAY BE CREDITED AS FULL-TIME EXPERIENCE WHEN EVALUATED AGAINST THE QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR A MILITARY TECHNICIAN POSITION. EXPERIENCE MUST BE DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE POSITION AND MUST BE DESCRIBED IN THE WORK EXPERIENCE SECTION OF THE APPLICATION AND/OR rÃ©sumÃ©. THE LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE IS DETERMINED BY THE ACTUAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES PERFORMED. BE DESCRIPTIVE, A SIMPLE LIST OF JOB TITLES AND DATES WILL NOT SUFFICE.
Conditions of Employment:
Must maintain appropriate level of security clearance.
Must wear appropriate military uniform including required grooming standards.
Must maintain a compatible military unit, grade and job assignment as required by current directives.
Participation in direct deposit is mandatory.